MSGBIS offers bus transportation service for students. Our service is extended to certain locations depending on number of participants.
Transportation fees should be paid maximum on 1st of July of each year. Late bus registration and payment may result in not accommodating your transportation requirement in case the bus is fully booked.
The person in charge of receiving the child from the bus or the gate must be assigned by name to the school management. In case this person is changed by the parent, the school must be notified via a written notification from the parent, or by phone in case of emergencies. In case of gate students, the person in charge will be asked to sign for receiving the child.
Bus Service Rules
- Students using the bus service should abide to the agreed upon time with the transportation department whether in the morning or while going home in the afternoon.
- Failing to show up on time may cause the bus to leave, so as not to disrupt the bus tour.
- In case of not using the bus for a certain day, whether in the morning or in the afternoon, the parent/guardian should inform the school management via a written note to be sent with the child or via the phone in case of emergencies.
- Students may not change buses or use the buses to bring their friends home with them.
- During the bus tour, the matrons (bus helpers) are in charge and are responsible for the student’s well-being. Hence, they are to be obeyed and treated with respect as they have an important job to do in ensuring that the bus journeys are safe.
- Students should also be respectful to any member of the school’s staff who uses the bus even if they do not know them.
- Food and drinks are not allowed during the bus tour. Only water is permitted.
- Students should not leave any rubbish on the bus or drop garbage from the windows.
- Whilst on the bus, students are expected to sit down and remain seated for the whole journey.
- Should there be any dangerous behaviour (i.e. stretching out of the window, standing, etc…) or any type of misbehaviour on the bus, the bus matron will report the situation and the punishment policy will be applied accordingly.
- The student should pay for any damage caused on the bus.
Gate Service Rules
- Gate Students must move quickly to the designated assembly area, and should not wait around chatting or playing.
- Students should be respectful and follow any instructions given by teachers on duty.
- In case the person in charge of picking up the student is late, the student will be taken to be supervised inside the premises.